Private housekeeper - Thirlmere, NSW in LIVERPOOL, New South Wales
Edit your ad
Category: Cleaning Jobs
Other: The ad is older than 3 months.
Our CEO is currently looking for a house keeper for his home in Thirlmere.
He is undertaking a lot of projects at the moment and will need someone to come in every morning 6am till 8am. 2 hours a day, Monday - Friday. Drivers licence essential. Please note that this position is casual as him and his partner travel alot for business purposes. You will not be rostered on while they are away.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain the cleanliness by vacuuming, dusting and mopping
- Carry out laundry and ironing with a high level of care
- Attend to special requests as directed by the CEO or his partner.
- Ensure a smooth and efficient management of daily life by providing an organised household
- Identify maintenance issues and report to CEO or his partner.
You must possess a valid driver's licence and National Police Check for this role.
Interviews will take place in our head office located in Chipping Norton, NSW.
Applications should be emailed to Alice at exe******@******.au + click to reveal . Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.